This natural homemade avocado & egg hair mask recipe has wonderful hair benefits and is great for treating dry hair and stimulating hair growth. Avocados offer a lot of benefits to our health, when eaten regularly. The high nutrient content of the fruit also keeps the skin and hair in peak condition if used externally. Nowadays we get many avocado based creams, masks, hair packs on the market. This homemade avocado hair mask can be made with fraction of that cost, with even more benefits. If you are used to treating your hair chemically, then try this hair mask regularly to condition and strengthen the roots. This hair mask contains fresh avocados, organic country eggs and coconut oil. Egg is a great conditioner for the hair and especially organic country eggs are full of nutrients. But if you don’t like to use egg yolk on the hair, then use only the egg white for making this hair mask. I used my homemade virgin coconut oil but you can use good quality virgin coconut oil, that you get from the shops. To make the mask, remove the flesh from avocados and beat it in a mixer along with virgin coconut oil to a smooth paste. Add an egg to the mixture and mix it well to form a paste. The paste should not be too runny, so don’t add too much of coconut oil. To use, part your hair and apply it all over the scalp. Make sure to apply it evenly, so it covers all over the scalp. Wait for 20 to 25 minutes before washing it off with a mild herbal shampoo. I personally feel my hair is much healthier, if I use hair packs regularly. It takes just few minutes to make them and homemade hair masks really reduce hair fall, if combined with a healthy diet. This homemade is especially useful for people with dry hair. If your hair is not very dry, then you can skip the coconut oil in the hair pack.
1. Get all the ingredients ready- Ripe avocado, virgin coconut oil and an organic country egg.
2. Remove the flesh from the avocados and beat it along with virgin coconut oil to form a smooth paste.
3. Add the egg and mix to form a smooth paste and use it as a hair mask.
- If you don’t get organic country eggs, use ordinary organic eggs.
- Increase or decrease the quantity, according to thickness of the hair.
- It has to be ground very finely, else it will be difficult to apply the hair pack.