What Type Of Alum To Use For Skin Lightening?
Alum Common Names:
How To Use Alum For Skin Lightening?
- One of the best ways to use alum powder for skin lightening is in the form of face pack. When I say skin whitening, I mean to lighten dark spots and scars and make your skin look even toned and smooth.
- Skin whitening does not mean to change the color of the skin we are born with which is impossible and unnecessary as every skin tone looks beautiful as far as it is even toned and smooth.
- When we apply alum face packs regularly, it does few amazing things for our skin: It treats skin problems like acne as it has anti bacterial properties.
- It also lightens acne scars, dark spots and prevents blackheads too. It also heals minor cuts and scrapes along with tightening our skin. But we have to remember few things when we use alum powder for skin whitening.
Side Effects Of Using Alum On Skin:
3 TOP WAYS TO USE ALUM POWDER FOR SKIN WHITENING:
1. Alum And Rose Water Face Pack For Dark Spots:
For the face pack, take alum powder in a bowl, add very little rose water to form a thick paste and apply as a face pack. For this face pack, try to use only pure homemade rose water for best results…
2. Alum and Glycerin Toner:
To make the alum toner, first boil 1/2 cup water with 1/4 tsp of alum powder. Once the alum powder has dissolved, add a handful of fresh holy basil leaves. Let it steep in the water till the water cools down, now strain the water and discard the basil leaves. To the strained water, add a few drops of glycerin and your homemade toner is ready. This toner when used regularly lightens dark spots well.
3. Alum and Multani Mitti Face Pack For Acne Scars:
For this face pack, take 1 tbsp of multani mitti also called as fuller’s earth in a bowl, add in 1/4 tsp of alum powder. Finally add enough milk if you have dry skin or rose water if you have oily skin and mix to form a smooth paste without any lumps and apply as a face pack.