Last week I got these fresh avocados plucked right of the tree. I wanted to try a homemade avocado face mask recipe with it and I had a good time trying it out. Avocados are packed with skin nourishing vitamins and when applied as a face pack has amazing skin benefits.
To make the avocado face mask, first soak some almonds and peel off the skin and grind it to fine powder. Scoop out the flesh from the avocados and save the skin. Add some ground almond powder on the avocado skin and use it as a scrub on the face before applying the face mask.
For the face mask, grind some oats into a fine powder, add the scooped out flesh of avocados, left over almond powder and grind it to fine paste along with little milk. Apply this paste on the face and neck, after the scrub. Wait for it to dry completely, before washing off.
Avocado Face Pack Skin Benefits:
1. Avocados Face Mask For Dry Skin:
2. Avocado Face Mask For Acne & Acne Scars:
3. Avocado Face Mask For Wrinkles:
4. Avocado Face Mask For Oily Skin:
5. Avocado Face Mask For Fair & Glowing Skin:
How To Make Avocado Face Pack At Home:
1. Cut the avocado in half. Remove the seed and scoop out the flesh. Save the skin.
2. Soak some almonds in water for at least an hour. Remove the skin and grind it to a fine powder.
3. For the scrub: Take the avocado skin and sprinkle the almond powder on top of it and rub it gently on the face.
4. For the face mask: Grind oats into a fine powder in a mixer.
5. Take the ground oats, scooped out flesh of avocado, almond powder in a mixer and grind it to a fine paste along with little milk.
- This face mask is very gentle on the skin and people with very sensitive skin can use it safely.
- If you don’t want to use the avocado scrub, skip that part.
- Wash the face after scrubbing with the avocado skin and pat dry with a towel, before applying the face mask.
- Wait for the face mask to completely dry on the skin, before washing off.
- The amount of oats and almond powder to be added, is individual choice.