Banana face masks are one of the cheapest and quickest skin treatments that we can make at home and at the same they have wonderful skin benefits. They treat so many skin problems and is perfect for using it on almost all kinds of skin. The recipe I have given below is the one that I normally make.
I have used rose essential oil with this face pack as I really love the smell of rose essential oil. If you prefer some other essential oil, please use that. I always have extra virgin olive oil at home, so I always use it, but you can substitute it with almond oil too. This pack is very good for normal to dry skin and people suffering from pigmentation will find this recipe useful.
Each time I make a face pack at home, I think of the incident that I had with a store bought one. Few months back, I bought a neem pack from a very famous brand. I was really super excited about trying it. I mixed it according to the packet instructions and when I was applying it on my face, some of it went into my mouth.
I was surprised, because it didn’t taste bitter like a neem pack is supposed too as usually even a drop of neem in our mouth is very very bitter. I completely lost interest in buying store bought ones after that. I personally believe that homemade face packs are the best and this banana face mask recipe is one of my favorites.
Banana Face Mask Recipes:
1. Banana Face Mask For Dry Skin:
2. Banana Face Mask For Oily Skin:
3. Banana Face Mask For Acne & Acne Scars:
4. Banana Face Mask For Fair Skin:
5. Banana Honey Face Mask for Sensitive Skin:
6. Banana Avocado Face Mask For Wrinkles:
7. Banana Face Mask for Blemishes:
8. Banana Face Mask For Tanned Skin:
9. Banana Face Mask for Pigmentation:
10. Banana Face Mask For Winter:
time a banana turns over ripe, it gets converted into face pack in my home.
How To Make Banana Face Mask At Home:
1. Take half a ripe organic banana, 5 drops of rose essential oil and 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
2. Mash every thing together with a fork and apply it on your face. This banana face mask dries within 15 minutes after applying. Wash your face once dry. Your skin will feel moisturized and fresh after using this mask.
- Please use the banana face mask immediately or the mixture will turn brown very quickly.
- You can use any type of ripe organic banana, I used “Morris” variety for making the pack.