Coconut Water Health Benefits:
1. Coconut Water For Electrolytes:
2. Coconut Water For Weight Loss:
When we are trying to lose weight many of us cut calories drastically and start exercising more suddenly. And since we are on very restricted calories, many of us don’t bother about calculating our macros and vitamins and eating accordingly. This results in vitamin deficiencies.
Which in turn leads to hair loss, lack luster skin and above all tiredness and slowing down of metabolism. When you consume health drinks like coconut water that has few calories per cup but is filled with vitamins and minerals, it will greatly prevent vitamin deficiencies common during weight loss. Try to consume fresh coconut water if you can than bottled ones.
3. Coconut Water For Acidity:
4. Coconut Water For Pregnant Women:
5. Coconut Water For Skin :
6. Coconut Water For Hair:
7. Coconut Water For Babies:
8. Coconut Water For Painful Urination:
This remedy (step by step instruction below) treats burning sensation when passing urine. Painful urination/ Neer kaduppu occurs when the body is severely dehydrated or when a person has urinary tract infections.
This happens during hot summer months, when we don’t hydrate our body well. The urine will be concentrated and it will have a mild yellow color. For this remedy palm candy is added to tender coconut water and consumed for at least three days.
If the painful urination still persists, it can also be an underlying symptom to major illness like diabetes, kidney stones, etc. Please consult your doctor without any further delay.
Side Effects of Coconut Water:
How To Consume Coconut Water?
1. This is palm candy and we call it “Panakarkandu” in Tamil.
2. Powder the palm candy in a mortar and pestle.
3. Break open a tender coconut. We use this instrument called “Koduval” to break it. Don’t throw away the broken top part.
4. Add powdered palm sugar to the tender coconut water and stir well.
5. Close with the broken top part and let it sit for at least three to four hours, before drinking it. Continue drinking this for at least three to four days for best results.
- This drink is very hydrating and very healthy as palm candy is rich in iron.
- Wait for at least three to four hours before drinking it.
- People who are into sports can drink this after a strenuous workout to replenish the body fluids.
very intersting coconut water does seem to be the wonder drink, its just becoming popular in the UK.Tom
Can we keep palm candy powder in tender coconut overnight?
No, don't keep it for more than 4 hrs….
Can breastfeeding mother take coconut water? In my house, they say it will affect the baby. Please advice.