we went on a holiday to Thekkady, I got organic vanilla pods. I really
fell in love with it. The shop keeper showed me both organic and
ordinary ones and there is lot of difference between both! The smell was sharp and
truly incredible in the organic ones. A few weeks back, I read about
hydrating the skin with face mist and I truly loved the idea. Because on a
hot summer day, the only thing I want to do is wash my face the whole
time. Water keeps our skin hydrated and moisturizers simply trap the
moisture in the hydrated skin. This vanilla & green tea face mist is very refreshing.
It does a wonderful job of hydrating the skin. I had these cute little
glass spray bottles, which I poured it into. These spray bottles are
really useful, as you can carry it anywhere in your hand bag. To use the face mist, just spray
it on your face, whenever you feel like it, to keep your skin hydrated.
Make sure to keep in the refrigerator for some time, before using it.
Green tea has lots of anti oxidants and helps to keep the skin flawless.
Pure vanilla tightens the pores and fights against imperfections, so
try it out and let me know!
1. Organic vanilla pods, select ones that are not dry and are soft to touch.
2. Cut vanilla into small pieces.
3. Boil water in a pan and add the vanilla pieces.
4. Once it comes to a rolling boil, switch off. Wait for 1 minute, then add the green tea bag and let it steep till the color of the water changes.
5. Cool and pour it into small spray bottles.
- After the water comes to a boil, wait for at least half a minute, before adding the tea bag.
- This spray smells good by itself, but if you like, you can add few drops pure vanilla too.