Almond milk has it’s own distinctive, unique flavor and it tastes wonderful. Almond milk is a good substitute, if not better substitute for milk and it is especially helpful for people who are lactose intolerant. I have to say the best thing I like about almond milk is it is a great help for people who have taken a course of antibiotics.
After we finish our course of antibiotics, many of us experience stomach discomfort that ranges from stomach pain to diarrhea. Take almond milk continuously for some days after you have taken your antibiotics to get back your digestive tract in order. Almond milk is one of the best tonics for convalescence.
Try making your own almond milk, it is very easy and I am sure, homemade almond milk is much more healthier and tastier than store bought ones. To make almond milk, soak almonds in water for few hours and peel off the skin. Grind it finely using a blender along with little honey. Strain and your almond milk is ready!
Almond Milk Health Benefits:
1. Almond Milk For Weight Loss:
2. Almond Milk For Babies & Toddlers:
3. Almond Milk For Skin:
4. Almond Milk For Hair:
5. Almond Milk For Diabetics:
How To Make Almond Milk:
1. Take almonds and soak them in water overnight.
2. Next day morning, remove the outer skin of the almonds.
3. Grind it finely along with boiled water using a mixer and strain.
4. Add honey to taste and your nutritious home made almond milk is ready!
- Home made almond milk doesn’t store well, so try to make it fresh every day.
- Try using mature almonds for good taste.
- Sun dry the almonds before storing them, they last longer.
- The quantity given produces almond milk that is neither too thick nor too thin, but you can adjust the water quantity according to your preference.