Some of us have very scanty eyelashes and eye brows, it gets thinner as we age too. Eyebrows also tend to get thinner due to illness and infections. If there is one treatment that really works for treating scanty eyebrows, it is castor oil. Castor oil has been used for centuries to treat scanty eyebrows. Castor oil is a vegetable oil obtained by crushing the seeds of castor plant.
Castor oil is also a body coolant and I always have a bottle of castor oil at home. In our home, we add castor oil along with the pulses while boiling them. We also use it extensively as a home remedy. Castor oil is filled with vital nutrients that help in hair growth on the scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows.
No other oil can beat castor oil in thickening the eyebrows quickly. To use castor oil for eyebrows, first clean fresh basil, separate the leaves and dry them in shade. Warm the castor oil over low heat and add the tulsi leaves all at once and switch off. Cool, strain and use this oil to massage the eyebrows everyday.
Castor Oil Benefits For Eyebrows:
1. Castor Oil For Thicker Eyebrows:
2. Castor Oil For Fast Eyebrow Regrowth:
3. Castor Oil For Infections:
How To Use castor Oil For Eyelash Growth?
1. Wash the tulsi leaves and dry them in the shade till there is no moisture left.
2. Warm the castor oil in a pan. Make sure not to heat it too much.
3. Add all the leaves at once and switch off. Cool and strain the oil.
4. Massage this oil in the eyebrows everyday before sleep and leave it overnight. Regular use of this oil will thicken the eyebrows very quickly.
- Try using only fresh tulsi leaves, for the oil to be effective.
- Try to use this oil regularly everyday night for best results.
- Don’t heat the castor oil too much.