Aloe Vera juice can be very easily made at home and contrary to what many people think, Aloe Vera juice if properly made is not bitter at all. Here in my place, we don’t drink Aloe Vera juice as a daily drink but we use it as home remedy extensively both internally and externally. One of my aunts taught me this home remedy for treating white discharge using Aloe Vera juice which is very very effective. My aunt passed away few years back and I dedicate this post to her. Aloe Vera consumed like the way shown in this post gives good relief for women who suffer from white discharge. All women have some white discharge which is normal. This remedy is used, when there is abnormal amount of discharge. If the abnormal amount of discharge is accompanied by itching, soreness or rash, please consult your gynecologist. To make the juice, cut the Aloe Vera leaf in half and make sure to wash it well under running water to get rid of the bitter juices and slimy outer coating. Once the flesh is got, add a tsp of cumin and let it soak for 2-3 hrs. Grind it finely in a mixer and have it in empty stomach. This should be done in an empty stomach for three days continuously, it gives good relief from white discharge. If the slimy outer coating is washed well before cutting the leaf, there will not even be a trace of bitterness in this juice.
1. Cut a leaf from the Aloe Vera plant and clean it under running water to get rid of the bitter juices and slimy outer covering. Take a sharp knife and cut the thorns on both the sides, then cut the leaf in half. Now scoop out only the flesh and collect it separately.
2. Wash the flesh too to get rid of any bitterness and then add a tsp of cumin seeds to it and let it soak for some time (2-3 hrs).
3. Once the cumin seeds are soaked, grind both in a mixer to a smooth paste. Strain the paste to get a smooth mixture.
- Clean the outer covering well under the tap to get rid of the green bitter juice and slimy outer covering, else the juice will be very bitter.
- Cumin should soak with the Aloe Vera, else you will not be able to able to grind it finely.
- This juice of Aloe Vera also cools the body, if had during the summer time.