Amman pacharisi is called Asthma-plant in English and it is a wonderful herb that we should all know about. It is native to India and you will find it growing abundantly everywhere. If you can identify amman pacharisi plant, I am sure you will find it everywhere. Especially after the rains you will find it growing in abundance. It grows up to 50 cm and the leaves are situated opposite to each other and they are a bit coarse to the touch. This plant’s botanical name is Euphorbia Hirta. It is usually easy to identify plants that produce flowers, but with plants that does not produce flowers you have to be a bit careful, as many plants look alike. Apart from matching the plant with the pictures given, try to match the plant with their other unique characteristics. For amman pacharisi, if you break any part of the plant, white milky substance will flow out. Amman pacharisi is an edible plant and usually it is cooked along with lentils and had with rice for lunch along with little bit of homemade ghee for treating ulcers in the mouth. The best medicinal use of amman pacharisi is it’s use in treating warts. In fact it is one of the best, natural treatments for treating warts. Just applying a drop of the milky substance on the wart everyday will soften the wart and then with regular application, it falls off on it’s own. Please don’t get scared to apply the milky substance on the skin, it does not burn or cause any allergies. This treatment has been used for many years in South India for treating warts. When doing this treatment apply the milk daily till it falls off, it might take a week or two depending on the size of the wart. The smaller the wart, the quicker it will fall off, when you are doing this treatment.
1. Break amman pacharisi plant, you will find milky substance flowing.
2. After breaking the branch, you will find the milk coming out like a small droplet.
3. Take the milky substance and apply over the wart. Try to apply 2 to 3 times in a day, directly over the wart. Here I applied over my hands to show that it does not burn 🙂
- Please apply it patiently daily, till the warts fall off.
- It might take from 1 week to two weeks.
- We need the fresh plant to get the milk, each time. But the plant usually grows in abundance.
- The first time, it might be difficult to identify the plant. But once you learn to identify it, then you will never be able to forget it..