Any beauty treatment with milk powder will make us feel pampered. Of the three or four recipes I tried, this is my favorite. After soaking in this luxurious orange bath, one feels pampered and relaxed. This bridal bath relaxes the bride and prepares them for the big day.
Personally, more than what these recipes do to the skin, I enjoy what they do to the mind. Just light a few candles and you are all set for a home spa treatment minus the expenses. This homemade orange bath has just three ingredients – milk powder, fresh orange and lemon peels and your favorite essential oil.
I enjoy recipes that are easy to prepare with few ingredients, but are very effective, this is one such recipe. I used whole milk powder and freshly grated lemon and orange peels. The freshly grated peels are the highlight of this recipe.
So try using freshly grated peels. Try using this recipe at least three to four times before the marriage. This blend softens the skin and leaves it petal soft, just what you need for the marriage! Any citrus essential oil will go well with this recipe.
Milk Powder Skin Benefits:
1. Milk powder for Skin Whitening:
2. Milk powder For Dry Skin:
3. Milk Powder For Oily Skin:
4. Milk powder for Face:
5. Milk Powder for Bath:
How To Orange Milk Bath:
1. Grate the peels of a fresh orange and lemon using a fine grater.
2. Mix in the milk powder, freshly grated peels and your favorite essential oil. Your bath blend is ready. Fill the tub with warm water and sprinkle this bath blend and let it mix with water. The color of the water will change to white. Soak in it till you feel completely relaxed. Need I say more?
- Make sure to have the water water warm, it helps the peels to let out it’s oils.
- Use full fat milk powder.