This homemade dandruff hair mask can be safely used by everyone and it is very effective to get rid of dandruff effectively. Equal quantities of henna, neem and tulsi leaves are taken and ground together with yogurt into a thick paste. This hair mask should be used regularly, at least weekly once to get good results.
If you don’t get fresh leaves, you can substitute it with dried powders too. Dried powders of these leaves are available every where now. If you want to use only fresh leaves and don’t get all the three leaves, make this pack with the leaves that you get. But don’t skip yogurt, as the yogurt conditions the hair well.
Apply this hair mask on the scalp and wait for at least 15 to 20 mts before washing it off. The henna in this mask will not color your hair red, as we are using yogurt. This hair mask can be safely used, even during the winter time as we are using tulsi. If you are using powders, make sure to buy good quality ones and just mix it with curd and use it the same way.
DIY Dandruff Hair Mask to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally
1. Wash all the leaves together and drain the water completely.
2. Grind the leaves in the mixer without adding any water.
3. Add yogurt and grind together into a smooth, thick paste and apply it on your scalp.
- Make sure the paste is thick, or it will be dripping all over you.
- The paste should be ground to a smooth paste.
- Make sure to apply the dandruff hair mask all over the scalp.
- Don’t add water to this paste, while grinding.