Eucalyptus Leaves Health Benefits:
1. Eucalyptus leaves for Hair:
2. Eucalyptus Leaves For Skin:
3. Eucalyptus Leaves For Spiders:
4. Eucalyptus Leaves Tea:
5. Eucalyptus Leaves For Cough & Cold:
When we get a nasty cold and suffer from blocked nose, this eucalyptus steam will really give good relief (step by step instruction below). I usually use a machine for steaming, but if you don’t have one at home, simply boil water in a wide pan and use. This steam is made by boiling water with turmeric powder.
If you have ground your turmeric powder in a machine that grinds chilli powder (which is very common), please don’t use that powder. It will start burning all over your face. Once the water comes to a boil with turmeric powder, add the eucalyptus leaves and neem leaves.
When it comes to boil again, switch off and steam. As we all know, both eucalyptus and neem are good for cold. But used together like this, it gives really good results. This steam can also be used whenever we get a headache too.
When you steam, bring the water to a boil, switch off and then do your steaming. This is especially important when we use a machine, as too much direct steam will burn your skin. If you don’t get fresh leaves, try with dried neem leaf powder and good quality eucalyptus oil.
Side Effects of Eucalyptus Leaves:
1. Separate the leaves of eucalyptus and neem from their branch and keep it ready.
2. Boil water along with turmeric powder. Once it boils, switch off.
3. Add the leaves and switch on again.
4. Once it comes to boil again, switch off and steam.
- Use fresh leaves
- Don’t touch the steamer when it is on.
- Switch off the machine, before steaming.
- The leaves in the main picture are neem leaves that I used for steaming….