Best Pure Organic Aloe Vera Gel:
We get loads of aloe vera gel in the markets but most of them contain lot of preservatives, color and synthetic fragrance. I have seen my relatives and family members extract aloe vera gel at home from my young age so I have always continued to do so.
The first time I tried a famous store bought aloe vera gel for skin care, I hated it. It smelt of cheap synthetic fragrance and was bright green in color with loads of preservatives.
I hated the feel off it on my skin and just threw it away, I would highly suggest not using aloe vera gel with color and perfume. I use fresh aloe vera gel extensively for skin and hair care at home and it is the best aloe vera gel.
I do buy store bought aloe vera gel without color and perfume for making creams and lotions alone as fresh aloe vera gel is runny and will never thicken the creams….
Collecting Aloe Vera Gel:
- Instead try making your own aloe vera gel, it is so easy to do. All you need is a fresh aloe vera leaf, if you are living in India you can find aloe vera plant easily as it grows wildly all over.
- You can also grow aloe vera plant easily in pots, it needs very little maintenance. When you are collecting aloe vera leaf, choose mature leaves found at the bottom of the plant. They tend to be larger and contain large amount of gel.
- Once you have selected the aloe vera leaf, wash your hands to get rid of any germs and then cut the leaf. You will find slimy green juice flowing from the cut end, I usually wash the leaves to get rid of the slimy green juice.
- Pat dry to get rid of the moisture completely. Now cut the thorns on both sides of the leaf and then split the leaf into two. Now scoop out the inner gel using the knife. Now you can make aloe vera gel in three ways.
Aloe Vera Gel For Health:
Aloe Vera Gel For Face:
Aloe Vera Gel For Hair:
How To Preserve Aloe Vera Pulp At Home?
Aloe Vera Gel Preparation At Home For Skin, Hair & Health:
1. Collecting Fresh Aloe Vera Gel From Aloe Vera Plant:
1. Cut a mature aloe vera leaf from the plant.
2. Wash to get rid of the slimy green juice.
3. Remove the thorns on both sides of the leaf.
4. Cut the leaf into two and remove the inner gel using a knife.
2. Making Aloe Vera Gel At Home: 3 Top Ways
a. Aloe Vera Gel For Hair:
For hair, take 1/4 cup of the collected aloe vera gel in a blender along with 1 vitamin e capsule and grind to a smooth paste. Store in the refrigerator and use as a hair pack when necessary. This hair pack will condition the hair really and will make it super glossy and shiny.
b. Aloe Vera Gel For Health:
Take 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel in a blender along with honey to taste and blend to a smooth juice and consume immediately. This drink will heal stomach ulcers, improve immunity and also will help with weight loss.
c. Aloe Vera Gel For Skin:
For skin care, take 1/4 cup of the collected aloe vera gel in a blender along with 1 vitamin c capsule and 4 drops of essential of choice and grind to a smooth paste. Store in the refrigerator and use when necessary. This gel will heal scars, wounds and acne very very effectively.