I wanted to share tips, remedies and recipes to tighten loose skin after pregnancy. After delivery, our body changes in many ways and one of the biggest change is our sagging stomach.
Don’t be frustrated about it, our stomach stretches throughout delivery so give it some time to get back to it’s original shape.
The time it takes for our stomach to get back to it’s normal shape depends on how much weight we gained during pregnancy, our fitness level and genetics also plays a main role.
10 Important Tips That Will Help Get Rid Of Loose Skin:
1. Dry Brushing:
2. Massage Oil:
4. Don’t Crash Diet:
5. Massage Cream:
6. Keep Yourself Hydrated:
7. Consume Lots Of Protein:
8. Use Exfoliating Scrubs:
Recipes For Tightening Loose Belly Skin After Pregnancy:
All these natural remedies work really well in tightening sagging belly skin after pregnancy and if used regularly will help tighten loose skin completely….
1. Massage Oil Recipe For Stomach Tightening:
a. Take equal quantities of unrefined coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
b. Break open and add in the contents of 1 vitamin E capsule and use it as a massage oil.
2. Belly Skin Tightening Cream:
a. Take 1 tbsp of store bought Aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
b. Add in 3 drops of essential oil of choice. Finally add in the content of 1 vitamin E capsule and mix well and use it as a massage cream.
3. Belly Scrub To Tighten Sagging Skin:
a. Take 1 tbsp of coffee powder in a bowl.
b. Add in 1 tbsp of brown sugar in a bowl.
c. Add in enough coconut oil to form a paste, mix well and use it as a scrub weekly once.
- Try to use the scrub weekly once without fail and apply the massage oil daily.
- For the belly skin tightening cream, use an aloe vera gel that is free of color and perfume.
- The massage oil will last well for weeks together at room temperature.
- The coffee scrub also will last well for 10 to 15 days at room temperature.