This homemade olive oil blend is one of the best oils to use for massage on pregnant belly to prevent stretch marks. Massage has been practiced for therapeutic purposes all over the world for centuries. Massage completely relaxes a person and it is especially important for a pregnant women. During the second and third trimester, when the baby is getting big, a pregnant women might have itching in the abdomen due to stretching skin. This olive oil blend will help control itching and will keep the skin smooth and supple. To make this massage oil, combine equal parts of extra virgin olive oil and almond oil. Break open two Vitamin E capsules and add the contents to the mixed oils. Beat the mixture, so all the ingredients are mixed well together. To use, warm this oil and massage it gently on the abdomen. The results will be good, if one starts using this oil from the first trimester itself. Regular use of this oil during pregnancy will greatly reduce stretch marks after child birth. The proportion of almond oil to extra virgin olive oil is each one’s preference, but I liked equal measure of both oils. This massage oil conditions the skin, greatly reducing itching.
1. Break open two Vitamin E capsules and add the content in a bowl.
2. Add equal quantity of extra virgin olive oil and almond oil to the Vitamin E extract.
3. Beat everything together well and store in glass bottles.
- Try using this massage oil regularly from the first trimester, for best results.
- Use only extra virgin oil for this massage oil.