My son loves mayonnaise and usually asks for it each time he has rotis. I don’t like to give him mayonnaise bought from the shops regularly so I always make my own using olive oil, vinegar and organic country eggs from our farm.
Few months back, I was reading a fun article that explained all the hacks that we can do with mayonnaise other than eating it and one of the uses mentioned was a hair treatment.
I was skeptical at first but since the mayonnaise I make at home contains only pure olive oil and eggs, I thought it will only do good for my hair. And I was so right, it left my hair silky smooth and glowing.
Mayonnaise Hair Benefits:
1. For Hair Growth:
2. Protects Dry & Damaged Hair:
3. For Head Lice:
4. For Dandruff:
5. For Hair Straightening:
How To Use Mayonnaise For Hair?
1.Take an avocado and scoop out the flesh using a spoon.
2. Add in the mayonnaise
3. Finally add in the coconut milk.
4. Now grind to a smooth paste and apply as a hair mask. To use, apply this hair pack, wait for 30 minutes before washing it off. Use it weekly once or twice for best results.
- If you don’t have avocado at home, you can substitute it with ripe banana too.
- I have used coconut milk, you can use regular milk or curd too