Many of us suffer from under eye bags. Under eye bags can make an other wise beautiful face, look tired and lifeless. Many things can cause under eye bags- sinus infection, too much salt in the diet, water retention, etc. If the under eye bags are caused by heredity, little can be done to change it. Many of us find that, under eye puffiness is temporary when we are younger.
But as we grow old, it becomes permanent as the muscles around the eyes start sagging. This home remedy for under eye bags is very effective in treating sagging skin, thus preventing eye bags. To make this remedy, soak organic thin variety of cinnamon in hot water over night. The next day, grind to a fine paste in a mortar and pestle.
Add fresh, thick yogurt and grind till you get a thick, smooth mixture. Apply the paste under the eyes and wait for it to dry. This cinnamon treatment is very effective in treating sagging skin, if used regularly. To effectively eliminate bags under eyes, try using this treatment weekly thrice. Also watch the video (below) on treating dark circles and tired eyes naturally at home.
Cinnamon Mask For Under Eye Bags
1. Take cinnamon in a bowl and pour hot water till it is completely immersed. Let it soak overnight.
2. Grind the cinnamon in a mortar and pestle, along with boiled water to a smooth paste.
3. Add fresh, thick yogurt and grind to a smooth paste. Your home remedy for under eye bags is ready!
4. Apply this paste under the eyes and wait for 15 minutes before washing off.
- The paste should be thick, else it will drip down.
- If you don’t have yogurt, cream can be used.
- The cinnamon sticks should be of thin variety, else you will not be able to grind it finely.